Doing the safe thing costs money. However, any spending on safety is money well spent, which is why our forklift training courses are designed to keep you and your forklift operators safe.
Our Forklift Driver Training instructors have ITSSAR (Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register) accreditation and carry out thorough training to the highest standards.
We offer a number of courses all completely tailored to your site and working hours. Each designed to meet existing and proposed legislation, for all types of materials handling equipment.
Our Forklift Operator Courses Locations
Hitec Lift Trucks have a wide coverage area and are able to provide forklift training at numerous locations including Wellingborough , Northampton, Bedford, Luton and Huntingdon. If you are outside of these locations, please do not hesitate to contact us as we will be able to help you with your training needs. We can either come to your site or we can train candidates at our own depot. For more information have a look at our areas covered page.
Training At Hitec
- Accredited ITSSAR Instructors
- Instructors are Experienced and Thorough
- Training Available Nationally
- Training Available at Our Own Depot
- Counterbalance, 4-Way, Man-Up, Warehousing Training Available
We understand the importance and necessity of safety and accredited training. We achieve this with experienced and thorough Forklift instructors.
Our training is flexible to your requirements; working hours and location can be specifically tailored to your needs.
Don’t forget that we also have a fleet of over 400 lift trucks which are available to hire on a long term or short term basis. We also have a range of new and used forklifts designed to suit a range of applications and budgets!
We Offer a Variety of Different Forklift Courses
- Training for various different Forklifts such as the 4-way or Counterbalance truck.
- Periodic Refresher courses.
Why Is Training Important
- Under legislation, to drive a Forklift you must be have a Forklift truck Operators License.
- It reduces accidents in the workplace and ensures safety to employees.
- It improves productivity.
- Reduces damage to your product.